This is an industrial-grade stainless steel 6L digital ultrasonic carburetor cleaner. It is one of the best ultrasonic cleaners for carburetors and engine parts cleaning. Designed with digital timer and temperature display, it makes carburetor ultrasonic cleaning easy. It is more than that, the user can also make precise cleaning works for other motorcycle parts.
Built-in with 3 PCS ultrasonic transducers, this ultrasonic cleaner has strong cleaning power. Both the body and ultrasonic bath are made of high-quality stainless steel. The one-time stamp formed cleaning tank is without the welding gap. And it has a good performance of corrosion-resistant and waterproof.
Digital Ultrasonic Cleaner Features Description:
- Operating Mode: Digital timer and heater controlling
- Transducer Quantity: 3 sets
- Timer Settings: 1-99 minutes adjustable
- Temperature Settings: 0-80 degrees celsius adjustable
- Drains with flow control valve for easy cleaning and rinsing
More Specifications and Parameters for Choice
|Model||Volume||Sonic Power||Internal Tank Size|
What Size Ultrasonic Cleaner for Carbs？
What’s the best size ultrasonic cleaner for carbs cleaning? It depends on the size of the carburetors. Take motorcycle carburetor for example, it is best to buy an ultrasonic bath that can hold the carbs well. Because the price is an important factor when buying a sonic carburetor cleaner. So I need to say, choose the most appropriate bath size you need for the parts, available is enough.
Then, how to check the most appropriate size? It’s easy! Just measure the carbs and engine parts instead of guessing or estimating it. The ultrasonic cleaner manufacturers had provided full detailed specifications and paraments. It shows the specific internal size of the carburetor bath. Make sure that the carbs will fit into a specific size ultrasonic cleaner. It is a good reference for you! Remember! Measure the carb twice!
Benefits of Ultrasonic Cleaning for Carburetors
If you have owned motorcycles, can you imagine cleaning the motorcycle carbs and engine parts by hand instead of ultrasonic cleaning? You may have to soak the carburetors and engine parts in a degreaser tank for more than one hour. And then rinse with water. You may even have to blow them off with an air gun.
But what about cleaning carbs in an ultrasonic cleaner? Ultrasonic cleaning can easily remove dirt, grime, and petrol residues from the carburetors. Since the ultrasonic cleaning has an ability to penetrate the very complicated structures. So, the cleaning effect is obvious.
Such ultrasonic parts cleaners are ideal for motorcycle carburetors, injectors, and engine components cleaning. So, they are widely used in motorcycle repair stores and automotive maintenance shops. But it is far more than that, they have very wide applications as follows:
- Ultrasonic glass cleaner for cleaning all kinds of eyeglasses, contact lenses, and sunglasses.
- Ultrasonic jewelry cleaner for gold and silver jewelry, stainless steel jewelry cleaning.
- Dental ultrasonic cleaner for dentures cleaning and medical instrument cleaning.
- Ultrasonic bath cleaner for scientific lab equipment cleaning.
- The best ultrasonic cleaner for electronics. Such as electric shaver heads, razor blades, CDs and DVDs, and coins.
- Ultrasonic PCB cleaning machine for cleaning PCB circuit board and PC motherboards.