Demonstration of the 30L digital ultrasonic cleaner of the DD series.
This is a 20 Liters benchtop ultrasonic cleaner with heater and digital timer, the 20-liter stainless steel ultrasonic bath is quite suitable for carburetors and automotive parts cleaning. Such stainless steel ultrasonic cleaner is compact but powerful, it is designed to fit easily on any counter or tabletop in the production line or laboratory.
The tabletop stainless steel ultrasonic cleaner consists of SUS304 stainless steel ultrasonic tank, 201 stainless steel housing, and stainless steel lid, coming with an excellent outlook. One-time formed stamp tank comes with no welding gap. It is ideal for both commercial and industrial cleaning use.
The Capacity of the Benchtop Ultrasonic Bath
As a kind of standard tabletop ultrasonic cleaner machine, the capacities of the ultrasonic bath vary from 1.3L, 2L, 3L, 4L, 6L, 10L, 15L, 20L, and the largest capacity is only 30 liters. So, the benchtop ultrasonic cleaner doesn’t take up much space. It’s a good choice for cleaning small items, appliances, and parts.
|Internal Bath Size||500x300x150MM|
|Timer Settings||1 -99 minutes adjustable|
|Heater Settings||0 -80℃ adjustable|
|Input Voltage||AC 220-240V, 50Hz|
|Accessories||Stainless steel cleaning basket; Lid; Power line|
|Features||Digital control + Degassing mode|
Heated Ultrasonic Cleaner Features Description:
- Ultrasonic cleaning + Degas working mode
- Operating Mode: Digital timer + heater
- Transducer Quantity: 10 sets
- Timer Setting: 1-99 minutes adjustable
- Heating Temperature: 0-80 degrees Celsius adjustable
- Drains with flow control valve for easy cleaning and rinsing
- Durable stainless steel construction of the shell and ultrasonic water bath
Why Choose An Ultrasonic Cleaner with Heater
Most ultrasonic cleaning machines we see are coming with a heating system. An ultrasonic cleaner with heater can make the cleaning much more effective, because the temperature plays an important role in ultrasonic cleaning, carburetors, engine parts, and other automotive parts cleaning, for example. Whether it is the mechanical or digital heated ultrasonic cleaner, the user can easily set the temperature they need. As for a heated ultrasonic cleaner, we can see at least 3 roles in the ultrasonic cleaning process.
- Warmer water can better dissolve air and other gasses from the liquids, this can strengthen the cavitation effects and increase parts cleaning effectiveness.
- Hot solutions are less viscous, so ultrasonic cavitation will be much more effective.
- Ultrasonic heated water baths are more effective at removing dirt, grease, and other contaminants from the surface of the cleaning items.
Even if you don’t need hot water in some cases, you may choose an ultrasonic cleaner with heater, but turn off the heating function.
More Specifications and Parameters for Choices
Apart from the 20 Liter ultrasonic cleaner, we supply 9 more volumes of the ultrasonic bath series with the best prices. Before you buy an ultrasonic cleaner, please check the internal tank size first.
|Model||Volume||Sonic Power||Heater Power||Internal Tank Size||Carton Box Size||Gross Weight|