This is the custom made 36L industrial benchtop ultrasonic cleaner. It is a stainless steel benchtop ultrasonic cleaning tank with an independent generator. Meanwhile, the ultrasonic power is adjustable from 5% to 100%. It is an ideal benchtop ultrasonic bath for both commercial and industrial cleaning.
Compared with the normal benchtop heated ultrasonic cleaners, the industrial-grade tanks are much stronger. The 2.2MM thickness stainless steel ultrasonic cleaning tank is tough and durable. And the user can control ultrasonic cleaning and heating separately. So, this makes the ultrasonic cleaning very stable when running
- Operating Mode: Digital control with Timer+Heater.
- Time Setting: 1-9999 seconds adjustable or long hours working.
- Temperature Setting: 0-100 degrees celsius adjustable.
- High-grade stainless steel structure both for housing and cleaning tank.
- Industrial grade transducers create strong ultrasonic vibrating mechanical energy.
- 5-100% variable ultrasonic power meets various cleaning needs.
Benchtop Ultrasonic Cleaner Applications:
The industrial benchtop ultrasonic cleaner has a very ideal performance. So, the degreasing tank has very wide applications for commercial and industrial cleaning.
- Commercial use for eyeglasses, watches, jewelry cleaning in shops.
- Medical use for dental clinics, dentures, and medical instruments cleaning.
- Scientific research areas for degassing in the laboratory, cleaning lab equipment and instruments.
- Automotive parts cleaner for fuel injectors, PDFs, engine parts, and carburetors.
- Benchtop ultrasonic PCB cleaner for PCB circuit board and motherboard.
- Benchtop ultrasonic parts cleaner for any metal parts, removing the dust, wax, and oil.
More Specifications & Parameters
Apart from the benchtop ultrasonic cleaning tank, there are more ultrasonic tanks for choices. We are able to custom make large ultrasonic cleaning tanks with various sizes, ultrasonic power, and frequencies. Below are the most common industrial ultrasonic tanks:
|Model||Volume||Sonic Power||Heating Power||Tank Size (MM)|