This 10L ultrasonic dental instrument cleaner is an adjustable power ultrasonic cleaner. The ultrasonic power is adjustable from 5% to 100% output. Besides, there is an advanced function of the automatic sweep frequency working mode. This makes the dental ultrasonic bath with very effective cleaning work.
So, such kind of machine is the best ultrasonic cleaner for dental instruments. Besides, it is also ideal for other medical instruments, surgical instruments for example. So, it can be an ideal medical ultrasonic cleaner for dental offices and hospitals.
How to Use The Ultrasonic Dental Instrument Cleaner?
As stated, the ultrasonic cleaning is a very effective way to remove the contaminants. And it is easy to use the ultrasonic cleaner for dental instruments cleaning. But in practice, the proper dental instruments ultrasonic cleaner solution is needed. When cleaning the dental instruments, you need to put the proper solution into the sonic cleaning bath. The protocol for example, so that you can get a perfect cleaning effect.
Adjustable Power Ultrasonic Cleaner Features Description:
- Operating Mode: Digital control with Timer+Heater.
- Time Setting: 1-99 minutes adjustable.
- Temperature Setting: 0-80 degrees celsius adjustable.
- High-grade stainless steel structure both for housing and cleaning tank.
- Industrial grade transducers create strong ultrasonic vibrating mechanical energy.
- 5-100% adjustable power meets various cleaning needs both for commercial and industrial cleaning.
Dental Instrument Ultrasonic Cleaner Applications
For reusable instruments, an ideal dental instrument ultrasonic cleaner is a critical necessity. Because these and similar instruments must undergo rigorous cleaning and sterilization procedures. So, the ultrasonic cleaning is important before sterilizing for the reusable dental instruments. The dental ultrasonic cleaner can remove stubborn contaminants from reusable dental instruments. And the cleaning ways is just safe, thorough and effective. To be specific, the ultrasonic cleaner for medical applications includes:
- Dental ultrasonic instrument cleaner for mirrors, probes, burs, excavators, and forceps.
- Ultrasonic cleaning medical instruments for hospitals, such as surgical instruments.
- Ultrasonic cleaner for dentures at dental clinics and homes.
More Ultrasonic Bath Specifications & Parameters
There are various volumes and sizes of the ultrasonic cleaner for dental instruments. Check more ultrasonic bath specifications! And check the internal tank size if it fits the cleaning items
|Model||Volume||Sonic Power||Internal Tank Size|