This is the 3L digital pro ultrasonic cleaner with a digital timer and heater. It is the newly-upgraded model of the normal digital ultrasonic cleaners. Similarly, the ultrawave ultrasonic cleaner comes with variable power from 5% to 100%. So, the ultrasonic power is adjustable for different cleaning needs and use. It is an ideal sonicator bath for dental lab, jewelry, glasses, watches, and dentures cleaning.
The digital pro ultrasonic cleaner features with variable power and sweep-frequency function. The circuit board of the machine is newly designed and can perfectly motivate the transducers. So, It can have stable cleaning power for the long-term. Making cleaning works fast and effectively. Besides, such ultrawave ultrasonic cleaner can have a longer lifespan.
Ultrawave Ultrasonic Cleaner Features Description:
- Operating Mode: Digital control with Timer+Heater.
- Timer Settings: 1-99 minutes adjustable or long-time working.
- Temperature Settings: 0-100℃ adjustable.
- High-grade stainless steel structure both for housing and sonicator bath.
- Industrial grade transducers create strong ultra wave cleaning power.
- 5-100% variable power meets various cleaning needs both for commercial and industrial cleaning.
Digital Ultrasonic Cleaner Applications:
The applications of the industrial-grade digital pro ultrasonic cleaner are very wide. It is an ideal sonicator bath for both commercial and industrial areas. In specific, there are applications as below:
- Commercial use as a jewelry sonicator, eyeglasses cleaner, and watches cleaner in shops.
- Medical use as a dental ultrasonic bath, cleaning dentures, and medical instruments.
- Electronics industry use as an ultrasonic PCB cleaner for circuit board and motherboard cleaning.
- Automotive parts cleaner for fuel injectors, DPFs, engine parts, and carburetor.
More Specifications & Parameters for Choices
Apart from the 3L sonicator bath, there are more volumes of 4L, 6L, 10L, 15L, 20L, and 30L for choices. When choosing a digital pro ultrasonic cleaner, it is important to check the internal bath sizes. Below are the full ultrasonic bath specifications:
|Model||Volume||Sonic Power||Internal Tank Size|