Here is the digital heated 15L ultrasonic cleaner for dental instruments cleaning. Using a dental instrument ultrasonic bath to remove contaminants is the best practical way. It is far superior to manual cleaning. Because the manual cleaning a process can have risks of infection. Designed with digital timer and heater display, all the settings are visible. So, you may preset a precise working time and water temperature. It is one of the best ultrasonic cleaners for medical instruments.
Built-in with 6 PCS transducers at the bottom of the ultrasonic bath. This ultrasonic dental instrument cleaner has very strong cleaning power. A high-quality stainless steel shell and water bath make it with an elegant appearance. The ultrasonic water bath has a good performance of corrosion resistance. Since it is a one-time stamp formed, so there is no welding gap
Why Choose the Ultrasonic Cleaner For Dental Instrument?
As we know, the use of dental instruments can cause infection problems. And sterilizing can also cause blood, tissue, and other organic residues to “bake on” surfaces. So, the residues must be removed before sterilizing proceeds. Ultrasonic cleaning is an effective way to remove tissue, blood, and other contaminants.
So, we can see the ultrasonic dental instrument cleaner in every dental office. That’s why the ultrasonic cleaner is even recommended by the “Centers for Disease Control and Prevention”.
Dental Instrument Ultrasonic Cleaner Features Description:
- Operating Mode: Digital control with timer and heater
- Transducer Quantity: 6 sets
- Timer Settings: 1-99 minutes adjustable
- Temperature Settings: 0-80 degrees adjustable
- Drains with flow control valve for easy cleaning and rinsing
More Related Applications:
- 1. Ultrasonic glass cleaner for cleaning all kinds of eyeglasses, sunglass.
- 2. Ultrasonic jewelry cleaner for gold and silver jewelry, stainless steel jewelry cleaning.
- 3. Dental ultrasonic cleaner for dentures cleaning and medical instrument cleaning.
- 4. Ultrasonic sonicator bath cleaner for scientific lab equipment cleaning.
- 5. Spare parts cleaner for electric shaver heads, razor blades, CDs and DVDs, and coins.
- 6. Ultrasonic carburetor cleaner for cleaning carbs, engine parts, and fuel injector cleaning.
- 7. Industrial ultrasonic cleaner machine for cleaning PCB circuit board and PC motherboard.
More Specifications & Parameters for Choices
If the 15-liter ultrasonic bath can not fit the cleaning items, there are more volumes for choices. Check the internal tank size of the models you prefer.
Check more ultrasonic bath specifications as below:
|Model||Volume||Ultrasonic Power||Internal Tank Size|