Here is a good ultrasonic lab equipment cleaner ultrasonic cleaner for laboratory instrument cleaning. This 20L ultrasonic cleaner is also an ideal laboratory sonicator bath for sonication. The variable power function makes it easy to adjust the ultrasonic power from 5% to 100%. It becomes an important ultrasonic lab equipment for both laboratory instrument cleaning and sonication.
This laboratory sonicator bath is a kind of digital heated benchtop ultrasonic cleaner. Since the ultrasonic bath has an advanced variable power function. So, it can not only for lab equipment cleaning but also for sonicating and extraction use for laboratory. Water bath sonication cell lysis for example.
Variable Power Lab Sonicator Bath Features Description:
- Operating Mode: Digital control with Timer+Heater.
- Time Setting: 1-99 minutes adjustable.
- Temperature Setting: 0-80 degrees celsius adjustable.
- High-grade stainless steel structure both for housing and cleaning bath.
- Industrial grade transducers create strong power of ultrasonic cleaning lab glassware.
- 5-100% variable ultrasonic power meets both cleaning needs and scientific experiments.
How to Clean Lab Equipment with Ultrasonic Cleaner?
Ultrasonic cleaning is an effective way for laboratory instruments. But, how to make the cleaning works of ultrasonic lab equipment cleaner effective? There are some points we should remember.
First, make sure to put the glassware in the cleaning basket. Choose a cleaning basket that fits the water bath, so that the items do not touch the bottom of the sonicator bath.
Second, use proper ultrasonic cleaning solutions for lab glassware. Improper detergents may have some damages to the glasswares. So pay attention to the specific cleaning chemicals before cleaning.
Variable Power Ultrasonic Cleaner Applications:
- Ultrasonic water bath sonicator for degassing, extraction, and sonication in the scientific experiment.
- Ultrasonic lab equipment cleaner for laboratory instruments. Such as bottles, beakers, pipes, vials, and other lab glassware cleaning.
- Ultrasonic instrument cleaner for dental lab instruments, surgical instruments, and medical instruments cleaning.
Ultrasonic cleaning lab glassware is an important application of the laboratory ultrasonic bath. Except for the laboratory apparatus cleaning, the applications are far more than that.
More Specifications & Parameters
Before using the ultrasonic lab equipment cleaner, check the volumes and size of the sonicator bath. There are more ultrasonic bath specifications as below for choices:
|Model||Volume||Sonic Power||Internal Tank Size|