This is a 30L high-end laboratory ultrasonic cleaner bath with sweep frequency functions. Also, it is a kind of variable frequency ultrasonic cleaner with timer and heater. Coming with genuine dual frequencies of 28KHz and 40KHz for different cleaning needs. It can be a professional lab equipment ultrasonic cleaner for lab instruments cleaning. And also for laboratory sonication and degassing use. The variable power function enables the user to adjust cleaning power from 5% to 100%.
Because the ultrasonic bath comes with separate digital control buttons. The user can easily switch the 28KHz frequency with 40KHz frequency. As we know, it needs different ultrasonic frequencies for some specific applications. Especially it is ideal for laboratory use.
Sweep Frequency Ultrasonic Bath Features Description:
- Operating Mode: Digital control with Timer+Heater
- Timer Settings: 1-99 minutes adjustable or long-hours working.
- Heater Settings: 0-100℃ adjustable.
- High-grade stainless steel structure both for housing and cleaning tank
- Industrial grade transducers create strong ultrasonic vibrating mechanical energy.
- The variable-frequency with the genuine dual-frequency of 28KHz and 40KHz.
- 5-100% variable power meets various cleaning needs both for commercial and industrial cleaning.
More Specifications & Parameters
Here are more volumes and sizes of the sweep-frequency ultrasonic cleaners. Check the internal tank size if it fits the cleaning items before buying.
|Model||Volume||Sonic Power||Internal Tank Size|
Benefits of Sweep Frequency
This kind of laboratory ultrasonic cleaner features with automatic sweep-frequency function. It can adjust the current automatically while working. Whether you put in or take out the particles, the ultrasonic waves won’t be affected. This makes the frequency stable in the ultrasonic cleaning process. Because of this, it can ensure the ultrasonic bath with a strong cleaning power all the time.
More Related Applications:
The sweep frequency and dual-frequency ultrasonic cleaner is quite suitable for laboratory use. Except for cleaning lab equipment such as tubes and instruments, but they are more than that.
- Medical use for dental clinics, dentures, dental instruments, surgical and medical instruments cleaning.
- Scientific research areas for degassing and sonicating in the laboratory.