Here is the digital ultrasonic dental instrument cleaner with a 13 liter sonic bath. It is one of the best ultrasonic cleaners for dental instruments cleaning. Designed with digital timer and heater display, all the settings are visible. So, you may preset a precise working time and water temperature.
Built-in with 6 PCS transducers at the bottom of the ultrasonic bath. This ultrasonic instrument cleaner has very strong cleaning power. A high-quality stainless steel shell and water bath make it with an elegant appearance. The ultrasonic water bath has a good performance of corrosion resistance. Since it is a one-time stamp formed, so there is no welding gap.
How to use the digital ultrasonic cleaner fro dental instruments cleaning? It’s very easy! When cleaning the dental instruments, you need to use the proper solution. The protocol for example, so that you can get a perfect cleaning effect.
Ultrasonic Dental Instrument Cleaner Features Description:
- Operating Mode: Digital control with timer and heater
- Transducer Quantity: 6 sets
- Timer Settings: 1-99 minutes adjustable
- Temperature Settings: 0-80 degrees adjustable
- Drains with flow control valve for easy cleaning and rinsing
More Related Applications:
- 1. Ultrasonic glass cleaner for cleaning all kinds of eyeglass, sunglass.
- 2. Ultrasonic jewelry cleaner for gold and silver jewelry, stainless steel jewelry cleaning.
- 3. Dental ultrasonic cleaner for dentures cleaning and medical instrument cleaning.
- 4. Ultrasonic sonicator bath cleaner for scientific lab equipment cleaning.
- 5. Spare parts cleaner for electric shaver heads, razor blades, CDs and DVDs, and coins.
- 6. Ultrasonic carburetor cleaner for cleaning carbs, engine parts, and fuel injector cleaning.
- 7. Industrial ultrasonic cleaner machine for cleaning PCB circuit board and PC motherboard.
More Specifications & Parameters for Choices
If the 13 liter ultrasonic bath can not fit the cleaning items, there are more volumes for choices. Check the internal tank size of the models you prefer.
Check more ultrasonic bath specifications as below:
|Model||Volume||Ultrasonic Power||Internal Tank Size|