This is a 4-liter digital heated ultrasonic bath with timer and heater. It is a kind of stainless steel heated sonic cleaner for both commercial and industrial use. Such a small ultrasonic bath is portable and can be moved from table to table.
The heated ultrasonic bath is designed with a digital timer and temperature display. So it is very easy to control the washing time and temperature. This can help it with precision cleaning works according to different cleaning objects.
Compared with many other mini sonic baths, this kind of machine has strong cleaning power. Because this digital ultrasonic bath comes with 2 industrial-grade transducers. Besides, both the body and cleaning bath are made of high-quality stainless steel. The one-time stamping formed tank is corrosion resisting and waterproof without the welding gap.
Ultra Sonic Cleaner Features Description:
- Operating Mode: Digital control with timer and heater.
- Timer Settings: 1-99 minutes adjustable.
- Temperature Settings: 0-80 degrees celsius adjustable.
- Digital durable ultrasonic cleaner with stainless steel shell and water bath.
More Specifications and Parameters
The ultrasonic bath volumes vary from 1.3 liters to 30 liters. You can choose the proper bath size for your particle cleaning. Check the following bath specifications! But what about the big-sizes industrial parts cleaning? There will be a large industrial ultrasonic bath then.
|Internal Tank Size
Heated Ultrasonic Bath Applications:
The small heated ultrasonic bath cleaner is quite suitable for stores and workshops. It has wide applications for both commercial and industrial areas. Here are some examples:
- Ultrasonic watch cleaner for water-proof watches, watchstrap cleaning at homes and stores.
- Ultrasonic eyeglass cleaner for cleaning all kinds of eyeglasses, sunglasses, and contact lens.
- Ultrasonic jewelry cleaning machine for gold and silver jewelry and stainless steel jewelry.
- Ultrasonic denture cleaner for dental clinics and medical instruments cleaning.
- Ultrasonic sonicator bath for scientific research and lab equipment cleaning.
- Ultrasonic parts washer for gun parts, electric shaver heads, CDs, and coins.
- Ultrasonic carburetor cleaner for cleaning the carbs, engine parts and fuel injectors.
- Ultrasonic PCB cleaner for the PCB circuit board, motherboard, and the electronic parts.