This is a 30 liters dual frequency digital ultrasonic cleaner of 28KHz and 40KHz. Apart from being a dual-frequency sonicator bath for laboratory sonication use. Such dual frequency ultrasonic cleaner is quite ideal for ab equipment cleaning.
The ultrasonic cleaner frequency selection is very easy. The variable-frequency function enables you to choose 28KHz or 40KHz frequency. Generally, you may use the 28KHz frequency for gross rinse. And then use the 40KHz frequency for precise cleaning. So, the dual-frequency sonicator bath can fit different cleaning needs very well.
Genuine Dual Frequency Or False Dual Frequency?
We say this is a genuine dual-frequency digital ultrasonic cleaner of 28KHz and 40KHz. Because there are also so-called “modified dual-frequency ultrasonic cleaner” on the market. The “modified” means false dual-frequency. If it is with a dual-frequency ultrasonic transducer or not? This is a key point we have to know when buying a dual frequency ultrasonic cleaner.
Take the dual-frequency of 28KHz and 40KHz for example. The genuine one means that it comes with genuine 28/40KHz dual-frequency transducer. While the false one means that it has only 40KHz single frequency transducer. It is modified to see as if it is with double frequency. So there is only one real frequency of 40KHz, the other frequency of 28KHz is fake.
Dual Frequency Ultrasonic Cleaner Features Description:
- Operating Mode: Digital control with Timer+Heater
- Timer Settings: 1-99 minutes adjustable
- Heater Settings: 0-100℃ adjustable
- It comes with a genuine dual-frequency of 28KHz and 40KHz.
- 5-100% variable ultrasonic power meets various cleaning needs for commercial and industrial cleaning.
- Industrial grade transducers create strong ultrasonic vibrating mechanical energy.
- High-grade stainless steel structure both for housing and cleaning tank.
More Related Applications:
An ultrasonic cleaner with dual-frequency enables it to meet various cleaning needs. Meanwhile, this 30L ultrasonic cleaner is also a variable power ultrasonic bath. There are applications as follows:
- 1. Ultrasonic lab equipment cleaner for laboratory instruments cleaning, such as glassware.
- 2. Ultrasonic sonicator bath for degassing and the scientific experiment in the laboratory.
- 3. Medical ultrasonic cleaner for dental clinics, dentures, and medical instruments cleaning.
More Ultrasonic Bath Specifications & Parameters
Here are more volumes and sizes of the dual-frequency ultrasonic bath specifications. Check the internal tank size if it fits the cleaning items before buying.
|Model||Volume||Sonic Power||Internal Tank Size|