Here is the 20L benchtop ultrasonic parts cleaner for sale. It is also a heated ultrasonic parts cleaner for carburetors and bike parts. As well as for small commercial parts, such as auto parts, engine parts, and gun parts cleaning. With a stainless steel ultrasonic bath, it is an ideal commercial ultrasonic cleaner.
How Does The Ultrasonic Parts Cleaner Make?
This kind of commercial ultrasonic parts cleaner comes with mechanical rotary switches. It is with a mechanical timer and heater. So it is easy to set the working time and water temperature for different cleaning objects.
Built-in with 8 sets of industrial ultrasonic transducers, the cleaning power is strong. The material of the body and water tank are both high-quality stainless steel. One-time stamping formed tank is corrosion resistant and waterproof without the welding gap. So, it can be a professional ultrasonic parts cleaner for both industrial and commercial use.
Mechanical Heated Ultrasonic Cleaner Features Description:
- Operating Mode: Mechanical control
- Transducer Quantity: 8 sets
- Time Setting: 1-20 minutes adjustable
- Heating Temperature: 0-80 degrees celsius adjustable
- Drains with flow control valve for easy cleaning and rinsing
- Durable stainless steel construction with stainless steel for both body and water tank.
Benchtop Ultrasonic Parts Cleaner Applications:
- 1. Ultrasonic jewelry cleaner for gold and silver jewelry, stainless steel jewelry cleaning.
- 2. Dental ultrasonic cleaner for dentures cleaning and medical instrument cleaning.
- 3. Ultrasonic bath cleaner for scientific lab equipment cleaning.
- 4. Commercial ultrasonic parts cleaner for spare parts. Such as electric shaver heads, razor blades, CD and DVDs, and coins cleaning.
- 5. Professional ultrasonic auto parts cleaner for small car parts. Such as fuel injectors, carburetors, and engine parts cleaning.
More Specifications & Parameters for Choices
There are various volumes and bath sizes of the benchtop ultrasonic cleaner. Below are the specifications for the choices. If the size is not suitable for you, then choose the industrial ultrasonic parts cleaner.
|Model||Volume||Sonic Power||Internal Tank Size|
20L Mechanical Ultrasonic Cleaner Details Showing
How to buy the best ultrasonic parts cleaner for you? Check what items you need to clean first. And check the dimensions of the items. Then you can choose the proper ultrasonic bath size. For small metal parts cleaning, choose the benchtop series. For large industrial parts cleaning, choose the large industrial ultrasonic cleaner with a large cleaning tank then.